- Youth volunteers engage in some ‘prayerful pollwatching’Posted 8 days ago
- I found the surest way to Jesus!Posted 14 days ago
- Davao youth animators gather for workshopPosted 16 days ago
- More than a thousand individuals consecrated to Mary Mediatrix during pilgrimagePosted 17 days ago
- ‘Social Networks: portals of truth and faith; new spaces for evangelization.’Posted 25 days ago
- Fun run? Why not a ‘runway’ benefit run?Posted 28 days ago
- 9th John Paul II confab focuses on youth as agents of New EvangelizationPosted 28 days ago
- Dominican Youth holds lectures on Year of Faith, leadership trainingPosted 28 days ago
- Listen without judgment, bishop reminds youthPosted 28 days ago
- Novaliches youth organize electoral formationPosted 28 days ago
Young people who made up a good number of the volunteers during the May 13 polls...
Like a cat entering a new room for the first time, I was anxious when I...
DAVAO City—More than 200 young people from different parishes in the Archdiocese of Davao gathered for...
LIPA CITY, Batangas—Inspired by the recent declaration of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines (CBCP)...
(Papal Message for the 47th World Communications Day, May 12, 2013) DEAR Brothers and Sisters,...
LIPA CITY, Batangas—Deviating from the normal fun runs held along major thoroughfares, expressways or highways, a...
MANILA, April 26, 2013—The CBCP Episcopal Commission on Youth (ECY) is urging youth ministers and catechists...
Taizé retreat focuses on how God chooses the ‘little ones’
QUEZON City–God’s perspective is a lot like Google Earth. He...
- Posted 15 days ago
Listen without judgment, bishop reminds youth
MANILA—The art of listening is essential for one’s faith to...
- Posted 28 days ago
Do you have an angry heart?
People get angry for many reasons, but most do for the wrong reasons. Anger...
- Posted 1 day ago
Mothers, After God’s Own Heart
God created mothers following His own heart. Mother is a life-bearer. For nine months...
- Posted 13 days ago
I found the surest way to Jesus!
Like a cat entering a new room for the first time, I was anxious...
- Posted 14 days ago
‘Social Networks: portals of truth and faith; new spaces for evangelization.’
(Papal Message for the 47th World Communications Day, May 12, 2013) DEAR Brothers...
- Posted 25 days ago