- Quarterly forum to talk on Jesus, consecrate youth to Immaculate Heart of MaryPosted 19 days ago
- Sports fest promotes camaraderie among youth ministersPosted 24 days ago
- Young people as advocates of environmentPosted 24 days ago
- Hundred youth join annual parish sports festPosted 24 days ago
- Antipolo holds sports fest for social growth, youth fellowshipPosted 24 days ago
- Youth volunteers engage in some ‘prayerful pollwatching’Posted 34 days ago
- I found the surest way to Jesus!Posted 40 days ago
- Davao youth animators gather for workshopPosted 42 days ago
- More than a thousand individuals consecrated to Mary Mediatrix during pilgrimagePosted 43 days ago
- ‘Social Networks: portals of truth and faith; new spaces for evangelization.’Posted 51 days ago
Happy Easter!… and be an OMG!
Hi everyone! Christ is risen! Happy Easter to you and your family. We in the YouthPinoy team has been working so hard to make this website informative as well as inspiring to you all. With Christ’s help...
- Posted 80 days ago
Fasting is Romantic
After a recent radio recording with my two buddies, I realized how fasting is all about experiencing God’s love. His romantic love. As we were thinking about our radio show topic, we zeroed in on fasting. I...
- Posted 118 days ago
YouthPinoy on Socials this week! (Sept 15-20)
View the story “YouthPinoy on Socials this week! (Sept 15-20)” on Storify
- Posted 272 days ago
1st Catholic Social Media Summit! Register NOW!!!!
What you've been waiting for is finally here...Details on how to register for the 1st Catholic Social Media Summit. Registration Deadline: 21 June
- Posted 393 days ago
I’ve decided to spend this Holy Week here in Manila (I normally go home to our province), with a silent agenda of being and wanting to be “alone” with God. To retreat, read a book and spend...
- Posted 439 days ago