- Quarterly forum to talk on Jesus, consecrate youth to Immaculate Heart of MaryPosted 188 days ago
- Sports fest promotes camaraderie among youth ministersPosted 194 days ago
- Young people as advocates of environmentPosted 194 days ago
- Hundred youth join annual parish sports festPosted 194 days ago
- Antipolo holds sports fest for social growth, youth fellowshipPosted 194 days ago
- Youth volunteers engage in some ‘prayerful pollwatching’Posted 203 days ago
- I found the surest way to Jesus!Posted 209 days ago
- Davao youth animators gather for workshopPosted 211 days ago
- More than a thousand individuals consecrated to Mary Mediatrix during pilgrimagePosted 212 days ago
- ‘Social Networks: portals of truth and faith; new spaces for evangelization.’Posted 220 days ago
More Homilies News
How can we ever believe that Jesus is the Messiah?
An Exegetical Reflection on the Gospel of the |Fourth Sunday of Easter, Year C,...
- Posted 228 days ago
How will Church leaders accomplish the mission to preserve unity?
An Exegetical Reflection on the Gospel of the Third Sunday of Easter, Year C,...
- Posted 235 days ago
What really matters in the Church is life in the Spirit of Jesus
An Exegetical Reflection on the Gospel of the Second Sunday of Easter, Year C,...
- Posted 242 days ago
The life that Jesus now lives is given to those who believe
An Exegetical Reflection on the Easter Sunday of the Lord’s Resurrection, Year C, Luke...
- Posted 250 days ago
Jesus: the innocent One who extends God’s mercy till death
An Exegetical Reflection on the Palm Sunday of the Passion of the Lord, Year...
- Posted 257 days ago
Transfiguration: Glory through Suffering and Death
An Exegetical Reflection on the Gospel of the Second Sunday of Lent, Year C...
- Posted 285 days ago
Christian Attitude In face of Temptation of Wealth, Power and Honor
An Exegetical Reflection on the Gospel of the First Sunday of Lent Luke 4:1-13,...
- Posted 292 days ago