- Quarterly forum to talk on Jesus, consecrate youth to Immaculate Heart of MaryPosted 20 days ago
- Sports fest promotes camaraderie among youth ministersPosted 25 days ago
- Young people as advocates of environmentPosted 25 days ago
- Hundred youth join annual parish sports festPosted 25 days ago
- Antipolo holds sports fest for social growth, youth fellowshipPosted 25 days ago
- Youth volunteers engage in some ‘prayerful pollwatching’Posted 35 days ago
- I found the surest way to Jesus!Posted 40 days ago
- Davao youth animators gather for workshopPosted 43 days ago
- More than a thousand individuals consecrated to Mary Mediatrix during pilgrimagePosted 44 days ago
- ‘Social Networks: portals of truth and faith; new spaces for evangelization.’Posted 52 days ago
More Homilies News
How can we ever believe that Jesus is the Messiah?
An Exegetical Reflection on the Gospel of the |Fourth Sunday of Easter, Year C,...
- Posted 59 days ago
How will Church leaders accomplish the mission to preserve unity?
An Exegetical Reflection on the Gospel of the Third Sunday of Easter, Year C,...
- Posted 66 days ago
What really matters in the Church is life in the Spirit of Jesus
An Exegetical Reflection on the Gospel of the Second Sunday of Easter, Year C,...
- Posted 74 days ago
The life that Jesus now lives is given to those who believe
An Exegetical Reflection on the Easter Sunday of the Lord’s Resurrection, Year C, Luke...
- Posted 81 days ago
Jesus: the innocent One who extends God’s mercy till death
An Exegetical Reflection on the Palm Sunday of the Passion of the Lord, Year...
- Posted 88 days ago
Transfiguration: Glory through Suffering and Death
An Exegetical Reflection on the Gospel of the Second Sunday of Lent, Year C...
- Posted 116 days ago
Christian Attitude In face of Temptation of Wealth, Power and Honor
An Exegetical Reflection on the Gospel of the First Sunday of Lent Luke 4:1-13,...
- Posted 123 days ago