STEPS ON BEING A YOUTHPINOY ONLINE MISSIONARY OF GOD
1. Download the membership application form. OMG MEMBERSHIP FORM
2. Accomplish the membership application form.
3. Pay the membership fee of P500 through bank deposit payable to:
Bank of Commerce
Account Name: CBCP Communications Development Foundation, Inc.
Savings Account Number: 015-20-004926-5
4. Attach your 1×1 ID PHOTO and the bank deposit slip to the membership application form and transmit it to YouthPinoy secretariat via fax (02) 404-1612 or EMAIL email@example.com with subject: YP Membership.
5. Call the secretariat at (02) 5274139 and look for Kris or Sky to confirm transmission of your membership application form and proof of payment.
6. Wait two to three months for the issuance of your YouthPinoy t-shirt and identification card. Goods should be picked up at the YouthPinoy office in the 3rd Floor of the CBCP Building, 470 Gen. Luna St. Intramuros, Manila. Shipping/delivery charges will be shouldered by members who could not personally pick up the goods at Intramuros.
1. The P500 membership fee is good for two years. Membership renewal will only cost P250 thereafter.
2. YouthPinoy ID will accord the members benefits in any event organized by YouthPinoy, including discounts on registration fees at the Catholic Social Media Summit, among others.