- Quarterly forum to talk on Jesus, consecrate youth to Immaculate Heart of MaryPosted 20 days ago
- Sports fest promotes camaraderie among youth ministersPosted 26 days ago
- Young people as advocates of environmentPosted 26 days ago
- Hundred youth join annual parish sports festPosted 26 days ago
- Antipolo holds sports fest for social growth, youth fellowshipPosted 26 days ago
- Youth volunteers engage in some ‘prayerful pollwatching’Posted 35 days ago
- I found the surest way to Jesus!Posted 41 days ago
- Davao youth animators gather for workshopPosted 43 days ago
- More than a thousand individuals consecrated to Mary Mediatrix during pilgrimagePosted 44 days ago
- ‘Social Networks: portals of truth and faith; new spaces for evangelization.’Posted 52 days ago
I’ve decided to spend this Holy Week here in Manila (I normally go home to our province), with a silent agenda of being and wanting to be “alone” with God. To retreat, read a book and spend...
- Posted 440 days ago
Only union with God brings freedom, Pope says on Holy Thursday
VATICAN City, April 5, 2012 (CNA/EWTN News)–At the Mass of the Supper of the Lord on Holy Thursday, Pope Benedict said that men and women find true freedom only when they submit to God’s will. “When human...
- Posted 441 days ago
Fashion is about what is “in”, what the greater majority is into, what is politically correct. Fashion is about the sentiments and preferences of the present time, of the present majority. Fashion is fleeting, temporary. It is...
- Posted 446 days ago
Live and Let Die
Three men in a retreat were asked by the facilitator what they would want people to say about them while they lay dead in their coffin. The first one said, “I wish people would say, ‘He was...
- Posted 453 days ago