- Youth volunteers engage in some ‘prayerful pollwatching’Posted 5 days ago
- I found the surest way to Jesus!Posted 11 days ago
- Davao youth animators gather for workshopPosted 14 days ago
- More than a thousand individuals consecrated to Mary Mediatrix during pilgrimagePosted 14 days ago
- ‘Social Networks: portals of truth and faith; new spaces for evangelization.’Posted 22 days ago
- Fun run? Why not a ‘runway’ benefit run?Posted 25 days ago
- 9th John Paul II confab focuses on youth as agents of New EvangelizationPosted 25 days ago
- Dominican Youth holds lectures on Year of Faith, leadership trainingPosted 25 days ago
- Listen without judgment, bishop reminds youthPosted 25 days ago
- Novaliches youth organize electoral formationPosted 25 days ago
Young people re-affirm pro-life stance, attend prayer rally
Young people who attended the Prayer Power Rally against the RH Bill today re-affirm their stand to protect life, the main reason why they attended the prayer rally.
Diane April Alviar, a high school student from Siena College Taytay, Rizal, expressed her support for life, the reason why she joined today’s prayer rally.
“The RH bill is not good, based on the law of God,” Alviar said.
According to her, the bill fails to protect and uphold life in the truest sense.
She added that a perceived growth in population cannot be a reason to pass the bill.
For Kennit Dillena, a PPCRV youth and a law student from the Far Eastern University, said the bill somehow puts the message across that life is “not good.”
Dillena said his conscience compelled him to make a stand for life by joining the rally.
“I always tell my fellow youth that they are gifts from God, not trash to be wasted. I do remind them always to fight for life and become soldiers protecting life,” Dillena said. (Jandel Posion)